Thursday, September 22, 2005

How to subscribe to the Howden Blog

Hello all family members. I think that I have shared this blog with most of you by now and maybe you are wondering, how can I subscribe? Well, I've got an easy way for you to do that. At the bottom of the left hand side of my blog is an icon to subscribe through a website called www.bloglines.com. After creating an account at this site, you can add my blog to your list of subscriptions. To do this, click the add button on the left hand side and in the screen on the right hand side of the page, past my blog address into the line that says Blog or Feed URL. And then, Voila! You are subscribed and will be kept up to date on my new posts.

In other news. . .oh wait, there isn't any. This is my blog update for the day. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails