Thursday, October 28, 2010

a rambling muse

A. Ave f

The week has been so busy that I'm not sure what day it is, what time it is, and for some reason, my knees are trying to convince me that I'm 74 years old.

Yesterday, the boy child and I finally got around to painting our pumpkins. Yes, I'm lame and we paint. Cutting and gutting just isn't something I'm interested in. We got all ready to paint and get our glitter on and then we let loose.

We were artists. My little artist then proceeded to tell me the following... Artists are really cool. Artists wear smocks, because they have to protect their clothes from the paint. Artists get to be creative and do things that they are interested in and love.

Yeah for artists. If they get to be creative and do what they love then sign me up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails