Monday, September 03, 2012

Hi. My name is Quinn. Nice to meet you.

Hey friendos.  I was born yesterday morning at like 9:00 AM.  I weigh like 8lbs and 11 ozs and I am 20 inches long.  My full name is Quinn Theodore Howden.  People say that everyone in our family has to have double consonants in their names.  Also, my mom and dad explained that I am named after my Great Grandpa Ted.  My Uncle Willie is already planning on calling me 'Teddy'.  A pretty good nick-name if you ask me.

I followed the footsteps of my brothers and make a quick visit to the NICU for observation.  After that I got to meet my mom and then my grandparents and brothers, aunt, uncles, and cousins.  My brothers even took turns holding me.  I wasn't really that nervous.


I am a pretty chill person.  I squeak a lot, but don't really scream and sometimes I feel like being awake in the middle of the night.  The nurse (Joy) in the NICU styled my hair.  I am trying to figure out if I am going to go with it or change things up.  Does anyone have some styling mousse?

I am pretty good at staring at things too.  Today I watched some golf with my dad.  He explained that Rory McIlroy is from Ireland and Louis Ooosthuizen is from South Africa and that we root for Eldrick Woods to lose.


This is my brother Wyatt.  People say we look alike.  I am pretty big, but Wyatt was a bit beefy-er.


This is my other brother Elliott.  I am happy that I did not have to stay in the NICU like he did. 


At this point I am hoping for something other than Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Judge Alex, or Honey Boo Boo on TV.  Mom & Dad better figure it out and hit up the Redbox across the street at McDonalds.  While you are there, how about a milk shake?  Don't think that I can handle a McFlurry yet.


Don't worry about my Mom.  She is fine.  Up and walking around and trying to catch up on some sleep.  I really kind of like the peace and quiet of the hospital.  Something tells me that going home on Wednesday could be a bit of culture shock.


1 comment:

Bing Math said...

Good baby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails