Friday, December 07, 2012

We need a little Christmas, right this very minute....

This scene makes me happy every night.  I always wanted a home with a Christmas tree window in the front.

My view right now

The trees are up


Time to mail the Christmas cards

The Christmas cards have been mailed

Wrapped a few presents tonight.  My favorite way to relax!

A few presents have been wrapped

SANTA!!!!

The big guy and his lady have been talked to


1st party of the season

The first of many parties has been attended and the first gifts have been received

My favorite decorated spot in the house

The scented pinecones are on display


For this Santa letter I took dictation.

For this Santa letter I did nothing.  I think though Santa is going to go for a kindle fire, not a 3ds and save himself some money with something cooler.

And the letters to Santa have been written.

I guess all of this means that we're ready for Christmas. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails