Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Monday in California


Today: D-land 2. Once again, not too excited about the park. Ross woke up at 6:00 am to ride everything with dad and willie and I just chilled at the hotel...sleeping in is wonderful. We hit California Adventure a bit today, though not for very long...too hot. Mom and I wandered around, wondering about the purple trees. If anyone knows what kind of trees these are, I would like to know. They are beautiful and all over California. Ross and I left the park today and went to a movie....Nacho Libre....it was okay. Ross laughed so hard he cried. Not that funny, but funny.

Tonight, we stayed and watched the fireworks in the park. Oh, how exciting. They actually were pretty cool and my goofy little camera has a firework setting that I experimented with and got a couple of good shots.

And, above all else, today was matching t-shirt day with the whole famdamily in our black harley-davidson-esque shirts. Mine was hot and uncomfortable and 60% polyester. Tasty. I think that there were 42 of us at the park this year...we were missing a few people, but most of us were in attendance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails