Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Songs in the key of Pooh

Elliott didn't sleep last night...at all. Very frustrating, but this morning we figured out why he didn't sleep...his plumbing wasn't working properly and he was a little backed up. He seems to have resolved those issues and is now asleep in his car seat at my feet.

IMGP4060

When Elliott can't sleep, I sing him songs. Though I can't particularly carry a tune, he doesn't seem to mind and we've got quite a repertoire going so far. He seems partial to the Winnie the Pooh song, but is starting to develop a love of the Beatles and Elvis, along with all of the songs from the musical Grease. Good thing I watched that movie almost every day of my life until I was 16 or so.

Elliott, in the middle of the night last night developed a fondness for the Beatles "All my Lovin" as well as celebrating the entire Abbey Road album. Do you like Abbey Road?

After a rough night like last night it is always nice to see the morning and today's morning is particularly beautiful. Enjoy the shot from the rocking chair, in Elliott's fortress of baby-ness. It's nice to see a morning that marks the start of a beautiful spring-like 50 degree day.

IMGP4059

2 comments:

Michele said...

You've gotta love a kid who appreciates the Beatles and Greece soundtrack. He' so cute.

Anonymous said...

Your baby is really cute. I think that may be my new favorite picture.

Haley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails