Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A few of the things I want to do....

-go to France, again but stay longer this time
-visit WW I & II battlefields in France (Verdun, Somme, Normandy, the Ardennes)
-go to France with my mom
-go to Africa (southern or western, or Madagascar?)
-ride in a convertible on the pacific coast highway listening to "Ventura Highway" on the radio
-write and publish a children's book
-show Elliott a real live panda bear
-enter a photograph in the state fair
-go to Argentina with Ross and watch him eat a lot of meat and do all the talking for me
-draw a mural on the sidewalk
-meet David Letterman and have him be impressed by my wit
-watch my brother play in a NCAA tournament basketball game
-watch my son play in a NCAA tournament basketball game
-take Elliott on a canoe ride
-teach Elliott to swim and splash in the pool
-take pictures of a wedding and actually get paid for it
-visit all 50 states (I've already got 38 under my belt)
-see the redwoods, Yosemite, and glacier national park (Montana) before the glaciers all melt away
-stay in a yurt in the Swiss alps
-ride the Peter Pan ride at Disneyland with Elliott
-teach my boy how to shoot free throws
-have the motivation to clean my entire house in a day, instead of just bits and pieces when I feel like it
-loose weight
-lay on the warm concrete after a day in the pool
-purchase an outdoor swing that I can sit on in the summer with Elliott and Ross and we can read stories and hang out
-tour the white house
-vote for a presidential candidate that is qualified and deserving of the job
-teach in a high school again - if only for a minute
-embarrass my kid by being goofy and annoying in public, just a couple of times, when he is older

1 comment:

Sir William said...

Maybe, Someday, when i play in a tournament game I will let you and elliott and maybe my future nieces and nephews sit on the front row and yell at me if I do bad. And if I win I will run up in the stands and give you a big hug.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails