Tuesday, August 05, 2008

par for the course

yesterday he did this:

dumped two large cups full of water out of the bath tub

dropped his yogurt bites down the furnace vent

threw his milk at me, twice

head butted me so hard that I bit through my lip a little
dumped out all his fishy crackers - picked some up and smashed the others with his bare feet

as always - threw his food, my favorite throwing selection being bananas that he had already squished in his hands

threw a mini basketball at my face

threw his pacifier at hid dad and hit him in the eye

snuck away from supervision to reach and reach and dump over yet another cup full of water

It seems like we're seeing a trend here...

1 comment:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Oh, yum, that yogurt is going to be nice and pleasant come winter time and the heater kicks on for the first time! ;) I hope you were able to get it out. And yes, Mason does the cupfulls out of the bath too, that's lovely to clean up. I'm right there with you, Mama~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails