Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

temple 1

I've been married 6 years today. How time flies. Just like on the day we got married, the sun is shining, the weather is beautiful, and the birds are singing.

How did we spend our anniversary weekend this year?

Friday night - extended stay (2 hours) for "monitoring" in Labor and Delivery at the hospital. After a regular hour in Maternal Fetal medicine. Hospital gowns SUCK!

Saturday night - dinner to my favorite place (Rio Grande) and drove separate cars home.

Sunday - so far? Church meetings, grumpy toddler, more church meetings, nap watching Elmo's world, and a blog post.

Not bad for a 6th anniversary right?

Honestly, it hasn't been bad. I love my husband, and my sweet little boy. I can hardly wait for the squirt to join us (2 weeks and counting?) and am proud of the family that we're creating.

Most importantly I think, I am excited for all the years to come.

family portrait

3 comments:

Codi said...

Happy anniversary!!

Cute family picture! So have you been scheduled yet?!

Rika said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding pic.

xo

Michele said...

Happy Anniversary! We have our 6th next month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails