Friday, October 28, 2005

Driving To Tooele in the Dark


Yesterday, I drove to Tooele and it was one of the scariest drives I've had in a long time. You see, it was dark and raining, and I don't do so well driving in the dark. It is definately not my favorite thing to do. My assignment was to complete an hour presentation at the high school, which I successfully accomplished. Afterwards, I headed over to the jr. high to say hello to Haley. She was in a meeting so we only talked briefly. I left her a note on the door even though I talked to her and then headed back out to the parking lot. However, before I left, I had to snap a couple of photos. The goal was to get myself in the picture either in front of the jr. high sign or in front of the high school back parking lot. Neither idea worked. So, the pictures are a nice piece meal effect of the jr. high, half my head, and the high school parking lot from the jr. high parking lot. I tried.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails