Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday is West Virginia Day

I like Wednesday's. Not only is it the middle of the week and the weekend is fast approaching, but Wednesday is "Peter sends e-mails from the WV" day. If you remember from this blog post here Peter was called to the same WV, Charelston mission as his older brother Alex. He's been officially gone since May, and even though I'm not sure, I beleive that Wednesday is his P-Day (prep. day) and this is the day that he writes. He writes e-mails to his mom, which she so graciously forwards to everyone in the family, and if I'm lucky, and have writtten him the previous week or sent him a very nice package of Univeristy of Utah paraphanelia because he misses school, he will write me my own e-mail.
Today, I got two. I actually caught him writing, sending and responding. That never happens. Peter is funny and very smart. He also seems to find it fascinating that Ross and I will be parents and is never at a shortage of baby names. Since we have no real name for "Gary" yet, maybe one of the names off of Peter's latest list will stick.
Here is one of his e-mails from today.

we're going to not have turkey
we're going to have rat noodles and dog gravy.mmm...mmm...good.

quel heure est-il? la-bas? what timw is it?

do you ever see Lauren at school?

have you decided on a name for good old Jamal? or Frederick or Shawn or Byron or Vladamir or Dimitri or Jean-Jaques or Luc or Mattieu or Shae or Ro or Jake or Billy or Justin or Austin or Stetson or Carl or Martin or Marc or Sterling or Dane or Dana or something else.
Love,
Elder Stoker!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails