Monday, August 27, 2018

First Day of Kindergarten

20180830_085413

I wasn't sure it was going to happen, but Quinn is officially a "big kid" and started Kindergarten today.  He was concerned about his outfit, his backpack and a little bit nervous in his own strange, quiet way, but was brave and ready to go.

He didn't want me to walk him to the line.  I sort of forced him to let me walk him to the line.  He doesn't know any kids in his class, but we spied a few who he could probably be friends with.  If he chooses to make friends.  He's a little stingy about that.

Those two hours and 40 minutes I was all alone while he was at school were quiet and a little strange.  I liked it, but maybe, just maybe, I left to pick him up from school a little earlier than I needed to, just because I missed him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails