Monday, March 26, 2012

In a nutshell

Got my free notebook. Love it. Thanks @papercoterie

I found a new photo book and cool stuff website.  I also follow them on instagram and they post freebie codes.  awesome.

www.papercoterie.com

Saturday morning slave labor. I love new dirt.

We started the never ending yard project list this weekend.  Two truckloads of beautiful new black dirt. The start of our perennial garden flower bed out front.  The concrete guy came and gave us an estimate on a pad for shavy jones and an extended patio out back.  The yard will be coming together soon.  Yeah!

And all the stuffs animals and their paraphernalia get donated. Except my diet coke of course.

My home is a disaster.  Or was a disaster.  Thank heavens the family came over for dinner yesterday and gave us an "excuse" to clean things up, put toys away, and clean off the island in the kitchen.  It won't last much past this afternoon but for now, the clutter is cleaned up.

Being nice. Such a rare scene these days it was worth capturing.

The boys walking out of the grocery store after a quick food shopping trip.  I was pushing the cart and they were....wait for it....being nice to each other.  A rare scene these days and I was very proud.

It is done. I am a super super dork.

THG?  Yes, please.  I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I had to see the movie on opening weekend but it was well worth the crowded theater and the overly analytical husband.  I DO NOT do vampires.  Gag me with a spoon.  But, I do enjoy post-apocalyptic teenage fight to the death blood bath.

The camera was a bit jumpy for me and some key elements of the book (which I've read 2.5 times) were left out that I thought should have remained in the story line.  And, Peeta was just so poorly cast.  But, Katniss was awesome.  The intensity on the screen was the same I felt in the book and when sweet little Rue died I was very close to sobbing.

Well done and I cannot wait for the next installment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails