Sunday, March 19, 2006

Can March Maddness make you Mad?????

Today, I consider myself a "recovering mad" basketball fan. After 3 days of nonstop basketball, I'd like to take a few minutes to reflect...and avoid games for the rest of the day. On Thursday, Ross and I attended our first ever NCAA Semifinals up at the Huntsman Center. We went w/ Ross' friend Dave, from Phoenix, and my Dad and Willie. We definately got our money's worth in the games we watched and had a great time. It was loud and exciting both on Thursday and Saturday night as we watched eight teams whittled down to two teams. Lucky for me, Boston College pulled out a squeaker on Thursday morning against Pacific and then handed Montana it's dinner on a nice platter last night or my entire bracket would be in trouble...not that it's not in trouble anyway...floundering at best. I just couldn't bring myself to pick Puke this year, for anything beyond the first round...so much for taking a moral stand against Sheldon the turtle.

Basketball is fun and college hoops is definately where it's at (two turn tables and a microphone)....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails