Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Because everyone else is doing it?

Almost 6 years ago, we were here:

My dumpr

Then add three years and a lot of thought and planning and you get us here:



and a few months after that we got ourselves one of these:
Elliott New Baby030

Well...see where this is headed?....
almost 6 years later we look like this:

IMGP2621 copy2

and a few months ago (4 in fact) we got another positive one of these (after a week of negative ones...silly tests):


and today, we went and had a thing done and got this:

We found out that we're adding another one of these to our family:
DSCN2346

he is scheduled to arrive via c-section sometime around here:



We're considering referring to this one as this (codename: Chowder):
Really though? We haven't told anyone unless it was on a need to know basis, which means about 12 people. The adults in our little family are excited. The monkey in the family doesn't care. When asked, "Do you want a baby to come and live at our house?" he replies, "Nope."
If you have any questions? Ask HIM!

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats (again). At least this way you don't have to buy a bunch of new clothes!

Unknown said...

niiiiiiiiiice. congrats!! although my mantra lately has been, "have a kid because they are great and there is nothing in the world like it but stop at one."

that's what i tell people now.

i'm so happy for you guys. i've never planned anything like that.

Codi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I was wondering...I think there was a clue on your Christmas card!!

Healthy ~ happy vibes to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Very nice history lesson --
Mom

Bing Math said...

Chowder? Who in the world is that?

Bing Math said...

Did you really have to show us pictures of the pee stick?

Harried Mom said...

Annie,

I am so pleased for you guys. I'm glad I have two as they entertain each other so well. I'm not sure if it is the fact that they are siblings or rather that they are so close in age they were bound to become playmates! I hope your family proves as harmonious as mine did when it expanded!

I'd also like to know a color scheme or theme for the little guy.

On another note, how is our blood sugar doing with the new addition?

tiff

Anonymous said...

THE NEW CODE NAME IS SCHNITZEL NOT CHOWDER. WILLIE AND I DECIDED WE DONT LIKE CHOWDER. HE IS A WHUSS. SCHNITZEL IS COOL. LYNETTE TESSIER KNOWS. SHE ALWAYS ASK ME, SO I TOLD HER . ME AND WILLIE ARE READY FOR COACHING DUTIES ANYTIME.

Tara said...

That is awesome. I left you a VM from my work phone. Congrats!

peter cottontail said...

Tara had to tell me to read this thing. I just don't have enough time. But HEY! Your Christmas card was a hint...for those more on the yellow side. And my mom called it about 2 months ago. she said to me one Sunday evening; "i Think Annie is prego again." Well boy was she ever so right. Yippee!! and i get to see this one be a baby :)

Jodi said...

I loved being the few that already knew...even though I wasn't smart enough to pick it up with the Christmas card. I am so excited for you all, I am excited to see Elliot with him!

Michele said...

Congrats! How exciting!

... said...

How exciting! We didn't get a chance to tell you Saturday so congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails