Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Internet, can you help a girl out?

IMGP2587
See the boys in that picture? I love them both a lot but sometimes they make me really tired and a little ornery. Go figure. Back in August - I was feeling sorry for myself and told my very nice, good husband that I wanted him to do "something nice, that shows he appreciates me". I had intended for that to be a thoughtful gift (maybe even a little pricey?) that would have been given to me within a couple of weeks. I have yet to receive said "something special" and I'm getting worried.

Christmas is a week away. I would like a nice gift from my husband and am not sure I am getting a gift - let alone one that isn't supposed to go in my bathroom. He has been teasing me, but I'm just not sure.

He got a nice gift - a brand new giant tv...that he got to "open" almost a month before it's designated day. That he watches football on. And - in addition, I have purchased said husband other gifts for Christmas, too. And stocking-stuffers. He is easy - he just wants stuff and doesn't care as long as it's cool and neat.

He says that I am too picky and difficult to buy gifts for. Mostly because I don't want appliances, electronics, or something that he got for free somewhere else.

Friends on the interwebs, can you offer some last minute help and gift giving advice? You read my blog and know all about me, right? Right. If you've got an idea leave it in the comments and I'll make sure that the husband reads them all.

My only requirements are a bit of sentimentality, a little unique, and "special". Not too hard, right?

2 comments:

Harried Mom said...

ROFL, I should use this with my own husband. The only cool gift I've ever gotten from him was our first Christmas together when he gave me my engagement ring. I just had to overlook the fact that he proposed to me with the Waterboy playing in the background. Such the romantic.

Unknown said...

oh now THAT is a memory. the waterboy? man i think i would NEVER let him live that one down. what a romantic. *L*

good luck annie. you are probably better off writing a letter to santa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails