Sunday, December 28, 2008

Naming #2

You may have noticed that last week there was a little poll for a #2 nickname. None of the names were anything that I was super jazzed about but I thought it would be fun to let the public decide. Well, 14 votes later and even with Willie's overwhelming voter turnout for "Schnitzel", Ross and I aren't sure that we have settled on a pseudonym or that we like the vote winning nick name, or the look of the character.




My dad and brother are settled however on Schnitzel so more power to them. Ross seems to think that Elvis is a great name (for a nickname an a real name) but I wholeheartedly disagree on both counts. I may love the king, but I don't want to name my son after him.

Just on my own in the last week or so, largely because he has started his kamikaze samurai moves on me in the late evenings and the middle of the night, I've been referring to the #2 as "little fart" or "squirt" and I've decided that at least for me, and this blog, Squirt it it.




It's fitting, and it works for me. The Monkey loves Squirt (and Crush) the turtle and since it will be his brother to beat up, perhaps his favorite character is the right call.

totally.

dude.

1 comment:

Harried Mom said...

I love it! We actually named one of our dogs Squirt a few years ago, it is cute and endearing as a nickname!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails