Tuesday, December 02, 2008

We've got spirit, yes we do...we've got spirit how about you?

On Saturday, we saw the lights. That was a big move in the direction of holiday celebration.

On this Saturday we're going to get a....put down your drink....a Christmas Tree. Yes, can you believe it. This is my 5th married Christmas and it will only be my second married tree. How about that? I guess it takes a little monkey to get this house in order, but by golly, we're going to have some Christmas spirit this year whether we want it or not.

Over the weekend, I even got out a few holiday decorations for the family room upstairs. The decorating is sparse, it is us, we're talking about, but there is something out there.

Want to see it? Okay, here it is.

Example 1:
IMGP2946

Example 2:
IMGP2950

I mean, really....doesn't every baby Jesus want a batmobile for the holidays? I know ours does.
IMGP2958

1 comment:

Harlene said...

Your batmobile makes me miss all the action figures and army guys I used to find on and in my tree every year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails