Sunday, November 30, 2008

a third NaBloPoMo bites the dust!

This is it - my last post of the month. Along with many of my family and friends, I've posted EVERY SINGLE DAY this entire month. Didn't miss a step and I didn't cheat. Something new from my fingers to your brain every day. Did you love it? Do you wish I'd do it all the time?

Not me. The month of November 2008 will go down in the record books. It started off too sad for words and it's just sort of carried on - a little bit of blah goes a long way sometimes.

It's funny that this whole crazy post every day thing happens in November - it's the start of such a busy time in the lives of many, yet it offers a chance to be a bit reflective, thankful and grateful for all that we have, and the chance to share those thoughts and feelings on a silly little blog.

In the last 26 days this little blog of mine got 1380 hits - and I'm pretty sure that they weren't all mine. Don't know if that's good or bad or what, but that is a decent number, right?

Oh, this post isn't going anywhere is it?

I guess I've really run out of things to say. This month just took it all out of me.

Internets, I've got lots to say.

Just not tonight. My blood sugars are a bit out of whack and I'm very tired.

We'll talk soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails