Saturday, November 29, 2008

a bit too crowded but the Monkey had fun!

Seeing the lights in the crowded cold




Seeing the lights in the crowded cold



Tonight we went with some of our extended family to see the lights on Temple Square downtown. The lights are a grand tradition and always beautiful, and we hadn't been to see them in person for years.


Seeing the lights in the crowded cold




Seeing the lights in the crowded cold



Unfortunately, they just came on yesterday and, well, the early bird crowds plus a concert going on in the Tabernacle caused the two hermits in this house to panic a bit at the group induced claustrophobia.


Seeing the lights in the crowded cold



We survived, and had a good time. The Monkey had an AWESOME! time running around, getting lost, taking off his coat, an falling down a lot. He was super good and so well behaved. A night that makes me want to take him everywhere. And, it wasn't that cold, which was good, and it was a clear and beautiful night. Ross wore a full set of long johns, just to be safe and I suppose remained extra toasty for the entire adventure (He must like them because we've been home a little over an hour now and he's still wearing them....fortunately for you all, that is not something I'll take a picture of.).

Unfortunately, I'm a dork and had messed with my camera so much that all the presets were screwed up and not until we were about finished with the light tour, did I finally find my reset button and take a few pictures that weren't fuzzy. Sometimes for being a smart kid, I AM SO DUMB! Luckily Pierre and James had their cameras to compensate for my spaz-ness. I hope that they got some good shots of my boy and my family for me to borrow later.


Seeing the lights in the crowded cold




Seeing the lights in the crowded cold

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Annie! I was at Temple Square last night too! It was packed, but it was pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails