Saturday, November 01, 2008

First day of NaBloPoMo! We're still on vacation

Yestreday while driving around I wanted to try and get a family picture. But of course, my family cannot quite handle such an endeavor. Here was our first attempt - with me holding the camera:
IMGP2579-1
Don't all three of us look grand?

Then Ross was loading Elliott into the car so I thought I'd try and shoot a wide angle of all three of us:
IMGP2571-1
Just me wind blown - I thought that we'd be able to see them.

The third attempt was in the little town called Incline Village on the beach - Oh wouldn't a beach shot be great? I even brought my remote control so we wouldn't have to ask anyone to take our picture...only problem was we couldn't quite figure out the remotes range and Elliott just wanted to chase pigeions and play in the sand.
IMGP2617-1

Maybe today we'll try it again.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I just posted this long comment about how much I love Lake Tahoe and how I grew up at the base of Mount Rose and your post makes me homesick, but it got deleted somehow. Oh, well I hope you are having fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails