Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a few pet peeves

you know how sometimes things just bug you? yeah, me too. Here are a few of mine as of late.

  • The person who thinks my cell number is a fax number and continues to call and call and call. FOR DAYS! Don't they get it? I. am. not. a. fax. machine.
  • The person in my home (not me) who insists on putting those IKEA bag clips on everything. I promise that a carton of pop corn seasoning that sits on the counter top doesn't need a clip.
  • It took me a while on Saturday but I cleaned off an entire counter top in the kitchen. It looked gorgeous. Today it's a disaster again. How does that happen so quickly?
  • Why people think that sticking their flyer in my door is somehow not a solicitation. Um, it is. I have a big sign that says "no soliciting" and that's what you are doing. If I were of a confrontational sort, I might fling the door open and yell at the next person who does that.
  • A peanut sized, incredibly small bladder.
  • I eat to fast.
  • Today, when the Monkey ate his corn dog he tore off the breading and sucked and slurped the hot dog like it' was a Popsicle - I almost threw up.
  • Poor customer service and Old Navy's lack of cute, festive pajama bottoms. Don't they know that it's a family tradition to get new bottoms on Christmas Eve and the men in my family don't need jammies with cammo and deer heads?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*lol* at the old navy thing....i COMPLETELY agree.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails