Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas songs I like

In an effort to continue to find "the spirit of holiday" I want to share with you some of my favorite Christmas tunes. Give them all a listen at your leisure.

Aren't you happy that I'm giving you the choice - instead of having some stupid (sorry to those of you that do it but it's stupid) playlist start blasitng at you the second you come to my bloggeth?

(After you check out my songs - my sister put up some of her favorites here.)


You cannot help but dance when you hear this one. I dare you! Try to NOT dance.



This one is beautiful. I love it. I wish I could play it in church so others could hear it.


No Christmas would be complete without this one.


Someone's homemade video(you don't have to watch, just listen) - but this is my favorite Chistmas song of the season. Yeah Death Cab.


And finally, for your listening pleasure - the band that is my president....Guster!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails