Tuesday, December 30, 2008

na na na na na na you say it's his birthday!

oh, baby brother. today you are 14 years old. I remember the day you were born, like it was a week ago not 14 years ago.

I never thought I'd have a brother - especially one who is a giant , football playing, basketball loving, sweet skill owning, monkey loving uncle like you.

Remember that one time you got stuck hanging out with me when I had red hair? We were running errands and it was raining really hard and we ended up at the University of Utah. I think you wanted to go to the zoo but we went to the Natural History Museum on campus instead.

You weren't impressed. The best part of the whole afternoon was for you, probably lunch. For me, it was having our pictures taken in the musty, dusty old automatic photo booth. I've kept these dumb pictures with me for years. They were taped to my wall when I was a high school teacher and were taped to my wall when I had an office.

Over the summer I panicked because I thought I lost them - but luckily Ross found them for me.










Love that bowl cut kiddo - your hair has definitely improved over the years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails