Friday, December 19, 2008

Toddler Friday: Nope, Nope, Nope and I don't know

IMGP2972

We've officially started trying to make the Monkey aware of a the new addition our family will be adding in the spring. Regardless of how much we try - he just doesn't seem to care.

We've told him that there is a baby in mama's tummy. We only told him this because that's his favorite place to kick me when I try to get his clothes on after the bath in the morning and I just cannot take it anymore. So, every morning it's the same routine - he kicks and I tell him that he cannot kick me because... He then comes over to me, lifts up my shirt and says, "nope. no baby." Then he lifts up his shirt and I ask him, "Is there a baby in your tummy?" and he replies, "I don't know."

We've asked him if he wants a baby to come and live in our house and his reply is always, "nope."

We've asked him if he want's a brother to play with and his reply, yes, you guessed it, "noooppppee."

Ross came home from work yesterday with a new baby name book. 100,001 names! crazy right. Well, we made it through the "r's" last night and every name that we read aloud, Elliott told us no.

It seems that this boy of mine has some opinions about the thought of a new sibling. Perhaps we should have checked with him first.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Want me to drop ogg Hyrum for a day, and see how it goes? Just don't let him get kicked!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails