Saturday, March 04, 2006

Feeling Flirtatious?

Today, Willie's Jr. Jazz team started tournament play at West high school. I have been assigned as camera girl so during their first game, which they lost, I was wandering around with my camera taking pictures. Parker was wandering with me and is witness to the following incident.

We were sitting at one end of the court under the basket taking pictures when, during play, one of the officials (the one who wasn't stoned and hadn't just jumped out of bed without showering) asked me "So, what kind of camera is that?" I answered him, "a pentax."

The next time down the court, he asked me, "So, did you get a picture of me?" at which time, Parker turned to me and said, "Annie, the official is flirting with you."

It's not every day a jr. jazz official flirts with me. Heck, it's not everyday anyone flirts with me, that isn't 17 or over the age of 55.

How about that? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm, hmm, hmm!!!(imagine with a bad French accent)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails