Friday, June 02, 2006

Adventures in San Jorge

I've been in St. George for the last couple of days teaching and wanted to share some of my experiences.
  • The teachers down here have been great and I've had a good time. One of them even took me to lunch at a cool, Cafe Rio type place called Sharky's....thanks nice teacher.
  • Grasshoppers are everywhere. I don't like them, am somewhat afraid of them, and they keep jumping out at me with their yuckiness. blah!
  • There is NOT an In and Out Burger in San Jorge. Someone told me there was, and right when I got to my hotel on Wednesday afternoon, I asked the kid at the desk, "Is there an In and Out Burger down here?" He looked at me and said, "We wish." I knew there was no where here for me to get a burger animal style. The funny part is, standing next to me was an older gentleman, and he said, "If you want to go somehwere and have a good meal, you need to find yourself a Chuck-a-rama!" Thank you old man, I'll remember that.
This is about all that has happened whilst in Southern Utah. In a couple of hours I get to drive home. Yeah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails