Monday, June 26, 2006

Good Grief, Charlie Brown

As if it isn't enough that all the dumb neighbor kids on my street are up at the crack of dawn, unsupervised, driving their mini-suv's through the alley every single stinking day...or, that they use my yard as their gateway to the world....or, that they insist on playing in my yard. Now....NOW, they are trying to get into my house! ARG! On Saturday, Ross caught two of them in the garage about to open the door and let themselves in. Then, yesterday, the doorbell rang, and when I answered the door, four of them tried to mow me over and get in.

Where were their parents? Who knows! Where is DCFS? Maybe I should make a call.

2 comments:

Lindsey Montague said...

Okay. What to do with our neighbors...
1-lock them up together in a non-padded room that echoes?
2-sit them in a room to listen to the never-ending EBS sound for hours?
3-hit them upside the head with a board?

.::still blinking::. said...

Good to know you are back and safe.

How come we aren't having the book club at your house this month?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails