Saturday, March 08, 2014

A warm day

Yesterday and today were beautiful.  The sun was shining, the sky was clear and the outdoors beckoned us to find some vitamin D.

The boys and I played outside yesterday and it was lovely. Minus all the arguing and ninja-warrior-attack-kill-fighting going on.  But hey, Quinn is cute.  And today, our dad felt ambitious and with a few outdoor requests from yours truly (pull out the bee plants and work on the garage) he spent the whole day outside working.  I owe him one.  Well, I probably owe him more than one, especially considering I disappeared for half the day to take a class to learn how to make French Macarons.  But, he does look quite handsome wielding a shovel and pulling out all my weeds.

Anyway, a lovely day to be had by all.

Here are some pictures to prove it.

Thank heavens, spring is on it's way.
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails