Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Frustrations at the Computer

I spent most of the day today trying to get a video transferred to the internet and then loaded into this here blog. Well, all was for naught, at this point, because this post has no video with it, just some boring old text. Perhaps I will try again tomorrow. What did I learn from my experience today? Several things. One, technology is sometimes frustrating when websites and downloads do not work properly. Two, it's a good thing this blog is just for fun, and not like, my job, otherwise today would have been a very sad and unproductive day.

Anywho, Ross and Haley and I are going to dinner at the Rio Grande tonight and then we will be attending a screening of a PBS docuemntary about the importance and impact of protest music on American culture. Should be interesting. Until next time, enjoy this picture of my house. I really like my house. And, unlike my computer, it generally behaves itself and does what I would like it to do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails