Monday, September 26, 2005

Welcome to Fall


How do I know it is officially fall? Several reasons. One, I wore socks this weekend. Haven't done that for months. Two, I changed the decoration on my front door from the festive, patriotic inspired welcome, to the lovely fall themed thing pictures to the left. I finally gave in and decided not only to put fall decorations on my front door, but I bought little pumpkin things for my kitchen table. the leaves on the mountians and the tree in my front yard are red, so I thought I would carry on with that theme.

How else do I know it's fall? My entire weekend was spent surrounded by football. Willie won his football game on Saturday afternoon (Yeah, they are 3-2 on the season) and Ross spend his Saturday in Provo watching his cougars loose in a close one, in overtime. I am not too sure if he has recovered from that, but the rest of us were pretty happy to see the cougs loose yet again. And, almost the entire Sunday was spent in front of a televised football game or playing one on Willie's gamecube.

Ross and I also spoke in church yesterday. Our topic was missionary work and the fam. came to listen to our talks and experience first hand, the loudness that is our ward. Our talks went well and quite a few people complimented each of us. I suppose that means we did a good job.

Not much else going on. Ross bought me flowers on Friday because he is nice and I was grouchy. I spent a good deal of time on Saturday afternoon photographing the flowers. The picture here is my favorite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails