Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Burbs

Yep..."loads" of fun. (get it? Loads of rocks and dirt..ha, ha)

loads? Loads of crap?

No real crap. We haven't ordered loads of what many call manure...however, there could potentially be loads of crap in other forms....we are good at "dishing it out"

but can you take it?

I can take it most of the time...I get it from every single person I know on a daily basis...my family, my co-workers, the girls in my book club...my neighbors give me dirty looks.....

Most the time, I am up for the poking of fun.

How about you?

I don't think dirty looks is poking fun. That's just kind of creepy.

Same difference.

How about the stupid neighbors little boy yesterday, standing in the middle of the alley in front of my driveway; wearing his pajamas at 4:30 pm. I slowed down to a crawl until I stopped waiting for him to move. He moved...right into the middle of my driveway from the alley. He just stood there, holding his bits and pieces staring me down for what felt like forever. He finally moved, barefoot and grabbing himself, right into the middle of the dirt and just kept staring.

Can you say AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails