Friday, April 28, 2006

Tag! You're it.

I put Makayla up to this meme thread because I wanted us to all feel like we belonged to the internet just a little bit more so, here it goes.

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Professional Development Trainer for the Utah Education network.
2. High School History teacher, where every day was a barrel of laughs and a bowl full of cherries.
3. Legal secretary extrordinarre for Huber and Huber Law firm while working my way through university.
4. My first every job was working in the summer "day care" program at Kearns High School community Ed. I had the older kids and we swam, made crystals on rocks and did paper mache in the morning and I taught a class about dionsaurs to three year olds in the afternoon. wicked awesome.

Four Movies I never get sick of
1. Grease
2. Garden State
3. Dirty Dancing: "Nobody puts baby in a corner"
4. Napoleon Dynamite

Four places I have lived
1. Magna, Utah born and raised
2. West Valley City, Utah
3. Salt Lake City, Utah
4. South Jordan, Utah

(Side Note: I am conviniently excluding the time I spent living in Poovo, Utah)

Four TV shows I can't miss (but I usually do, so, here are a few shows that I like to watch if I remember)
1. The Office
2. My Name is Earl
3. Design to Sell
4. The Sureal Life (Yes, I'll admit, I like the VH1)

Four favorite foods
1. Chocolate Parfait cookies from Schmidt's bakery
2. Boeuf Borgeoine (because it has boose in it and I know I spelled it wrong)
3. Pasta, in general
4. Maybe, asparagus?

Four sites I visit daily
1. Daily Dose of Imagery
2. CNN
3. Dooce
4. Popgadget

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Interlaken, Switzerland
2. In bed, asleep
3. Florence, Italy
4. Asleep on the back end of a canoe as it is ever so gently set on the edge of a lake, rocking back and forth

People I am tagging (even though they probablly won't participate)
1. Jared C.
2. Jared B.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails