Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The post in which I stop whining for a while

After feeling like total crap last night and going to bed at 7:00 pm I woke up still not feeling well (Willie slept over and left me his cold.) but made a decision...that at least today I will try to stop whining. To commemorate this momumental decision, here is a very short list of some of the things that I like.

  • Ross, mostly because he fixes me dinner, but for other reasons, too.
  • Rain, thunder and lightining. It makes sleeping so much easier at night with a storm brewing.
  • Sunlight cutting through the clouds in beams of light
  • Hydrangeas. I love my beautiful flowers that, though they are struggling, are trying really hard to grow in my yard.
  • Coke classic. Even though I can't drink it anymore because of the bedes, it remains one of my true loves.
  • Real Simple Magazine and PC Photo magazine. I got my new issues in the last week and they have givien me something to read.
  • Sleep...lately it is the only thing that makes me feel better.
  • Blogging...the opportunity to whine to the internet any time I want.
  • My house. Not my neighbors, but my house. It is a good and cute house.
  • Painted toe nails. My nails have been barenaked for three weeks and I finally painted them "Big Apple Red" and it's great!
  • Clean sheets on my bed...always a crisp sleeping experience.
That's about all. Can't think about too much at the moment, but at least this is a start, right? A move in the non-whining direction.

2 comments:

Lindsey Montague said...

Hey, I'm your neighbor... and cute baby Josh too! Just stick on those blinders to avoid the next-door ones. We understand.

Annie said...

I didn't mean you! If the Montagues drove me crazy, I'd let the whole world know. I should have been more specific...my neighbors directly NORTH! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails