Friday, February 27, 2009

he pretty much double dog dared me

the last thing my doctor said to me as I was leaving his office yesterday morning was this:

"I have total faith that you can have a 13 pound baby!"

Is that a challenge?

It is now -

place your "bet" in the comments, and if you want to make it interesting, and live close or know my address, or will see me soon, bring, donate or send a dollar.

Winner takes all.

the money.

not the baby.

I get to keep him.

Update: The goal is to make it to 39 weeks, and as of right now, all signs point to that happening. That's one week early...in case that influences your guess.

3 comments:

fivewoods said...

So does that mean you will be going full term? I'm guessing the little squirt will be 8 lbs 14 ounces and 24 inches long. I will give you my dollar next time I see you!!!! Love your Aunt Cindy

Bing Math said...

I think it's all hub-bub.
8 lbs 2 oz. - 20 inches

Haley

Lisa said...

So my best friend from college with Type 1 Diabetes is only 5ft tall had 2, yes 2- 13 pounders 10 months apart - of course you can do this!! I am rooting for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails