Friday, February 12, 2010

The Squirt:: 9 months in, 9 months out

Hi Chickie:

I love you!

feb 10

Time has flow by so quickly since you joined our family last May. You don't even feel like a baby to me anymore. I find that there are certain times during the day, when you are talking to me and me to you, that it feels like everything you say makes perfect sense and you might as well be 9 years old, not 9 months old.

You are such a funny and cuddly little guy and it's just so good getting to know you more each and every day.

Lots of New Stuff
*climbing the stairs
*eating oranges
*2 new teeth on the top
*chasing your brother at super baby lightning speed
*smacking your lips
*spitting
*clapping
*when you get frustrated, you clench your fists, grit your gums and growl
*definitely right hand dominant
*wave hello and goodbye
*give loves (hugs)
*walk along furniture and be brave enough to let go
*say mama, dada, dad, baba, and hi (only sometimes on the hi)
*cry when told no!
*make a loud dinosaur sound
*squak like a peacock, so much so that whenever Grandma Judy calls, she asks, "How's life at the aviary?"
*drive a car back and forth on the floor
*"read" books (and orient them the right way)
*try to stick your fingers into light sockets

Holy orange batman!

I'm sure that this isn't all the new stuff in the last four weeks, but it's all I can remember right now. You are such a sweet boy and we all love you so much.

My favorite thing that you've been doing this week is going to find your brother in the morning. You are always desperate to get into his room first thing in the morning but I make you wait - so he can sleep in a bit.

But, when it's time, all I have to say is, "Wyatt, go find Elliott" and you charge to his door, push it open with your head and barrel on in making as loud of a commotion as you can.

And, in the mornings when it's time for a bath, I just say to you, "bathtime" and you know exactly where to go and what to do. You storm into the bathroom and stand up on the edge of the tub clapping and yelling and lifting up your leg trying to get in.

IMGP7141

IMGP7017

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails