Friday, December 31, 2010

Year in Review

Our little family tops the list of boring lives.  We work, we eat, we sleep, we spend time with family and that's about it.  The last year? It was good.  Nothing major or super exciting.  A few short road trips, a painted house, and a resignation.  Lots of shaved ice, stories read, and time together.

I'm proud of my husband.  I'm proud of my kids.  I can hardly believe that last year at this time I had a baby who had just learned to crawl and a little boy who was just starting preschool.  Now, I have a toddler who RUNS everywhere, and a 25 year old trapped in the body of a little boy whose so close to four he can smell it.

My boys have changed so much in the last year.  Here is some photographic proof.

December 103

December 104

December 106

I am excited for the new year and all the adventures it holds for us.

Have a happy new year Internet. I hope to be asleep by 8:30 pm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails