Monday, October 17, 2011

AWOL

Every once in a while life moves faster than the blog.  And the fact that I've been doing this for 6 years doesn't help much...sometimes there just really isn't a "story" and the thought of creating one just makes me tired.  And, life makes me tired, too.  There's been a lot of action the last week or so - physical activity, mental and emotional trauma and joy, arguments about bigots and morons, little kid magic shows, book reading about relationships, pumpkin patch picking, crafting, football game watching, and the list goes on and on and on.

Anyway - here are some pictures  - just so the few of you who read this know that we're alive and kicking.


The magician and his assistant

Way too cool for this game.

Battle to not be on the bottom. Were up by 6



Oh my. I love it when the mountains look like they are on fire. Thank you fall.

I love it when I just get to watch and take pictures. Way better than having to suit up.

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails