Monday, October 03, 2011

I love where I live

Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm a homebody.  I love to travel and experience new aspects of life but these days, I prefer those travels to be closer to home, and done via road trip instead of in a plane across the ocean.  I'm sure there will be a day, particularly when the boys are older, that the four of us will hop on a plane and go on some grand adventures.  But for now, I'm content to drive through the canyons quite literally in my backyard, and soak in the beauty that is fall in Utah.

On Sunday we headed out for a quick drive.  As soon as the Chick fell asleep we turned around and headed back because a long nap in the car doesn't really count as a nap in his book.  Even still, the colors and the beauty of the mountains overwhelmed me, as it does every year.  Is there really anything more splendid than a mountain on fire with the colors of fall?

I think not.

Because I'm lazy, the only camera with me was on my phone, but I still managed to capture a few shots of the gorgeous mountainside.


I love where i live.


Fall leaves. Pretty.








photo.JPG

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails