Monday, January 09, 2012

In a nutshell

It's so nice to be able to use Instagram to sum up my life in such a pretty package.


Family night at kohls.

My valentine art project for the day. Too lazy to finish my vision though.

Back to being a wall flower at singing and dancing class.

Warm enough to play outside today. Like its march, not January. So strange but I'll take it.

photo.JPG

Chalk board H for my front door.

Yesterday we grew crystals. They are cool.  Yes.  I have too much time on my hands.

Picking up Chilean and argentine money. Ole!


1.  Family night at Kohl's
2.  Valentine themed art projects that promptly got thrown away.
3.  Back to singing and dancing class.
4.  Digging for dinosaur bones in the January sun.
5.  Trip to the zoo where we heard an elephant trumpet (first time ever in person), watched the tigers pace and the giraffes eat Christmas trees.
6.  New craft crap for the front door.
7.  Grew borax crystals!  Awesome and we'll be doing it again and again.
8.  Saw some slushy snow downtown

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails