Monday, August 06, 2012

Lauren and Nate

Not only was August 2 the first day of Kindergarten, it was also the day my cousin Lauren chose to marry.  The boys and I missed the morning ceremony because of school, but we were able to make it to the luncheon and the reception that night.  The wedding was very pretty and the reception was held at "the old meeting house" on highland drive.  It was a bit of a nostalgic evening because the last time I was at that reception center was for my sister's wedding, just over 5 years ago, when Elliott was six weeks old.

It was fun to be back and remember that time from so long ago.

Because we didn't make it to the ceremony, I really didn't take many pictures.  In fact, I assigned my camera to my brother and he took the majority of them.  He even did a pretty good job with quite a few.

Congratulations to Lauren and Nate!  And good luck.  Being married is an awesome thing.  And it's really hard, too.

FYI - There are more pictures.  Click HERE if you'd like to see the rest on flickr.

IMGP2820

IMGP2812

IMGP2797
all the grandkids in attendance (I don't think that this was even half?)

IMGP2795
My mom and her siblings, two were missing

IMGP2790

IMGP2764

IMGP2744

IMGP2708

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails