Friday, January 31, 2014

4 weeks

In four weeks (from yesterday), the Big Iggy leaves for two years to serve his LDS mission in Lithuania.

I know he is ready.  I know he is excited and nervous and will be an amazing missionary.

I know I will miss him.

I know he's got almost all his stuff.  I know he's probably sneaking his superman socks (with capes) into his suitcase even though he'd probably get in trouble for wearing them.

I know he's been practicing Lithuanian like a James Bond villain.  I've heard him.  He sounds like a villain.

I know that I still have a lot to do to get ready for him to leave (I'm full of surprises, don't ya know!).

And I know one little buddy who is going to have a hard time figuring out where his favorite lap disappeared too.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails