Tuesday, December 15, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

On Sunday night, it snowed.

On Monday, it snowed.

On Monday night, it snowed.

On Tuesday, we had a lot more snow.

Children, mine included, love the snow.  They seem to forget the fact that they are cold, have frozen snot on their faces and soaking wet pants and socks because....SNOW!

Yesterday, when the big boys got home from school, they geared up and headed outside with their little brother.  I dare say, they frolicked, they had so much fun.  When they came inside, they were laughing and having a great time.

Snow, for as much havoc as it wreaks in the lives of adults by way of commuting, shoveling and snow blowing, is truly magical for kids.  Quinn, in particular, has really loved the snow the last couple of days.  I guess this is the first year he's really old enough to play and trudge through knee high snow and last year, we didn't get any so this is pretty amazing to him.

I need to remember that magic the next time my boys are driving me crazy.


On the third day of christmas, my true love gave to me, three ding dongs frolicking in the snow.

2015-12-15_03-04-15

2015-12-15_03-04-36

2015-12-15_03-04-52

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails