Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NaBloPoMo

I'll admit I spend a lot of time reading blogs. I read "mommy blogs"(even though I am technically not yet a mommy), technology blogs, education blogs, political blogs (sometimes), the blogs of my friends and family, and so on. Because of this, I feel that I am sort of up on the blogosphere and wanted to officially make mention of an event that starts tomorrow. November is National Blog Writing (or Posting) Month. Though I have not officially signed up on any of the sign-up blogs (too chicken and boring for that) , I have decided to unofficially participate. So, for the month of November, I am going to blog daily. Yes, the content will suffer tremendously (because it is such amazing, intriguing, and insightful content to begin with. Ha!) and there will probablly be a lot of pictures qualifying as blog posts, but come on, that's 30 posts in 30 days. Quite a feat, don't you think?
If you are interested in participaing with me in my unofficial National Blog Posting Month participation contest thing, Good! Great! I'm excited! If not, why must you be such a party pooper?

If you want more information, you can get it HERE or you can get it HERE . They both eventually lead to the same place.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails