Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All about me....

Yesterday was my birthday.

I spent the whole day in meetings.  To say that I was bummed about that is the biggest understatement of the year.

I WAS BUMMED ABOUT THAT!

I did get a small present from fate though while walking to my meeting all because I chose to use the crosswalk instead of jay walk.

Once across the street I looked up to see a tall gentlemen headed my direction. Wearing a backpack, talking on the phone.

The closer he got - the more familiar he became.

It was Michael Doleac - the former center for the Runnin' Utes - during my years as a college student.

I was in love with him then - I've still got a crush on him now.  I had goosebumps and an increased heart rate.

I love my husband.  I love my boys.

I still have a crush on a  6'11'' center who my sister and I lovingly called, "dork attack".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails