Wednesday, May 05, 2010

You got me! I wish I were a choir nerd.

Okay, not really. I never wanted to be in choir. We didn't even have a glee club in high school and the madrigals were super weirdos.

Seriously. Weirdos.

That being said, I am a fan of music. I think that most of us have a soundtrack for our lives. You know you do. There is always music in my head, on my ipod, in the car. Secretly, I think that I've always wished that I had music playing as part of my life all day long - my own live soundtrack. Like, if something good was going to happen, the background music would Que something sweet and beautiful. Or, if I was about to do something fun, a song with a good beat that I could dance to would start playing for all to hear.

You get the idea, right?

Anyway - I've started watching Glee on hulu every week. Letting out my inner concert choir-er and sitting on my bed, in the dark, so no one can see me sing along, smile, and have flashbacks to when I wished I was Sandy in Grease.

Or Samantha Baker from 16 candles but that's another story.

The show is cheesy and a bit irreverent with some one line zingers that are absolutely hilarious. I'm enjoying myself a bit too much. Especially this week when the music was campy and old top 40's. Vanilla Ice. MC Hammer.

And Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart".

I watched it four times in a row.

And now, you must watch it too. You can thank me later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha. How bad is it that I really hope someone from Madrigals reads this?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails