Thursday, May 06, 2010

Icky, icky, ick!

I've mentioned before that we hired a handyman.

To do handy things around the house.

Like install an additional light on the stairs that go to the basement so they aren't so dark.

The boys and I were eating a snack when "Nathan, the handy Manny guy" was doing his thing.

Suddenly and without warning he said, "Whoa, look at this!"

I looked.  And then I shuddered and got wigged out and babbled some incoherent scaredy cat dribble.

There was a mouse in the plug outlet box thing.  A dead mouse.

See


As you can see from the picture it wasn't very big nor was it very decomposed.  Which means that it hasn't been in the house (in the walls?) for too long.  Which means that I might have mice in my house.

Which basically means that I want to move.  We've got no idea how the little vermin got in there, figure that it was probably electrocuted to death, and it was in the plug box that the Chick plays with all the time.

Lovely.

Plague!

I might itch my skin off.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails