Monday, May 17, 2010

My baby girl!



I knew, the minute I went out of town last week (more on that later) that my very pregnant sister would have her baby.

She did. 24 hours after I left the state.

It's okay though.

I had to wait a couple of days to see her, but last night I got to hold my baby girl.

Oh, I love her! She is absolutely the cutest thing in the world and has beautiful skin and hair and was wearing an adorable green bow in her hair.

My boys just went "ga ga" over her. Elliott held her and kissed her head and Wyatt tried to eat her. It was precious.  And, my husband held her - doesn't he look good holding a baby girl?  On the drive home last night I asked him if i could have one - a baby girl - he told me no, not right now.  Rats!


 Before we left, hoping there was a chance, I asked my niece if she wanted to come home with me.  My mom was there and she laughed - she and my sister had apparently been talking just before I got there about the fact that I would want to take Miss Molly home with me.

My sister told me no.  But that I could come and visit.

Before I left though, my girl and I had a quiet talk.  I told her that I love her and she smiled.  Two days old and she knows what's up.

Or...she was mocking me.  Just like everyone else in the family. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails