Friday, July 16, 2010

busy

pretty flowers

Last night, Ross and I were talking before we went to bed. Or, maybe it was at dinner. I really don't remember.

It's been one of those weeks.

One of those weeks where we've been really busy with life and kids and family and work and all our other commitments. One where we've been trying to do our own version of Nanny 911 with one kid and comfort the other because he has a mouthful of molars coming in. One of those weeks where the grown-ups in our house haven't hardly seen each other because there isn't enough time in the day.

One of those weeks when we don't go to bed until 11 because there is stuff to do - except I cannot tell you what any of the stuff we were doing was.

And the weekend?

Just as busy I'm afraid.

At least we get to be busy together. In the same space, the same car, at the same places.

That's something, I guess.

1 comment:

fivewoods said...

I'm there with you.....what happened to the lazy days of summer?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails