Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Squirt::: 14 months

photo.jpg

Alrighty, kiddo.

What to say? What to say?

What is a mom to say about her 14 month old that loves to scream and laugh and bang his head into the wall for fun?

Not much, I tell ya. Especially when this morning you figured out how to give your hand a swirly. Yes, I said that blog readers. This boy sticks one hand in the toilet and the other flushes. I've already had to break that party up twice today and it hasn't been pretty.

But Chickie - I love you so much. You are so sweet and kind and careful. You try hard to be gentle to sweet little Miss Molly and you love your Uncle Willie so much you might explode.

photo.jpg

Your molars are coming in and you're pretty miserable. I'm just glad that the chicken nugget-french fry-strawberry-formula puke landed on your dad last night, not me. I really am so sorry about the mouth little buddy. It's just got to suck.

We're having a grand summer you, your brother and I. We are playing and laughing (and screaming and crying) but it's all in the name of love and fun. You love being outside, are starting to enjoy car rides and the swimming pool, and the other night we drove past the buffalo and elk farm and you just giggled and waved at all the elk - it must have been the coolest thing you've ever seen.

photo.jpg

I love that you are becoming more chatty and animated every day. You swim in the bathtub, sing songs to yourself and when we go out to eat, if the restaurant music suit you, you just start grooving out in the high chair. No one can resist that charm, I promise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails